Holiday complex Casa del Mar - apartments for sale in Saint Vlas, Bulgaria
Casa del Mar - completed sea apartments for sale in Saint Vlas.
Apartments for sale
Location: In Saint Vlas.
Area: from 57 sq.m.
Price: from 48110 €
Holiday complex Casa del Mar is located in one of the most prestigious resorts on southern Bulgarian Black sea coast – Saint Vlas, situated at the foot of southern slopes of Stara planina mountain. The region where Saint Vlas is disposed is the largest touristic zone of Bulgaria, starting from Aheloy, Ravda, Nessebar, Sunny beach, Saint Vlas and Elenite. Saint Vlas feature the biggest and most modernly furnished yacht port in Bulgaria. It is named “Marina Dinevi” and its capacity is 300 yachts, 50 of which in the king's class, over 25 meters.
Casa del Mar is small, but exceptionally stylish holiday complex, offering choice of 31 apartments, with quadrature from 53 to 150 sq.m. The complex is finished in 2007 year and is luxuriously realized with high-quality materials and systems, approbated on the market according to European safety requirements. Its unique location near the sea shore, the freshness of the clean air, and the mild sea climate give feeling of calmness and coziness to the complex.
Facilities in the complex:
- Swimming pool
- Shop:100 m
- Amphitheatre: 100 m
- Church: 100 m
- Parking places
- Beach: 150 m
- Marina: 150 m
- Golf-course: 15 km to coming soon Golf court
- Disco/Night club: 250 m
- Casino: 200 m
- Airport: 30 km
Degree of completeness
- Living room: walls and ceilings painted in light latex, floorings with Spanish or Italian terracotta or laminate
- Kitchen: walls and ceilings painted in light latex, floorings with Spanish or Italian terracotta or laminate
- Entrance hall: walls and ceilings painted in light latex, floorings with Spanish or Italian terracotta or laminate
- Bedroom: walls and ceilings painted in light latex, floorings with Spanish or Italian terracotta or laminate
- Bathroom: walls and floor covered with faience, walls and ceilings painted in light latex, luxurious sanitary equipment, and boiler
- Balcony: faience flooring
- Facade: sound and heat isolation, ground coat, mineral parget
- Windows: PVC or aluminium joinery with thermo-bridge
- Walls: latex painted
The annual maintenance fee is 500 euro and will cover the following:
- Maintenance of communal areas, gardens and swimming pool
- Maintenance, cleaning and electricity bills for the common parts (corridors of the block)
- 24-hour security
- Standard repairs occuring from normal use
- 2000 Euro - price for reservation
- 50 % - 10 days after signing of the preliminary contract
- 50 % - on signing of the Title Deed
Availability and prices here
Property galleries' preview
More real estates from Saint Vlas
||View galleries for this property
HOW TO RESERVE?
You can reserve this property through us by transferring 500 Euro (or 1000 depending on the property) to our bank account. We will immediately pay the sum to the seller and we will take the property off the market. This amount will be deducted from the purchase price of the property when a Preliminary Purchase Agreement is signed with the seller and deposit is paid.
HOW TO BUY FROM A DISTANCE Bulgarian Property?
You can now buy property in Bulgaria without having to travel the distance to Bulgaria using our unique service "BUY FROM A DISTANCE!" To find out more, please click here.
Bulgarian Property Ltd. can arrange a viewing trip to this Bulgarian property. Please contact us by e-mail or telephone for further arrangements.
The RSS feed "Newest 10 properties in Saint Vlas, Bulgaria" presents the newest 10 properties for sale in Saint Vlas, Bulgaria, put on the market by Bulgarian Property Ltd. - real estate company. We are delighted to give you information about the latest 10 real estates in Saint Vlas published on our web site. Our database is constantly updated, so you will be in touch with the pulse of the Bulgarian property market. If you want to see the latest properties in Saint Vlas, this RSS channel gives you this opportunity.
To subscribe to this RSS Feed copy this link into your RSS reader!
|Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org||go up|